Tuesday, April 20, 2010

REST IN POWER GURU!

Daily Operation LP Cover

Guru of Gangstarr Passes away today, 43.



REST IN POWER GURU! YOUR SPIRIT LIVES ON IN ALL OF US!
AND YOUR ARTISTIC CONTRIBUTIONS WILL CONTINUE TO REACH
GENERATIONS TO COME

Here some video/clips of some of my fav gangstarr/guru tracks!
CLASSICS HIP HOP! TIMELESS!


BEST HIP HOP BREAK UP SONG!


THE DWYCK


Take It Personal


"I Don't need gimmicks, give me a fly beat and I'm all in it, word is bond I go on and on"


CODE OF THE STREETS


YOU KNOW MY STEEZ


Discipline feat Total (Hiroshima "Shinto" Sample)


SUPER DUCK BREAKS pops in my head when I hear this song.


JUST TO GET A REP


Marlena Shaw "California Soul" sample


The ? Remainz


FULL CLIP "More than a decade of hits that'll last forever"


MILTIA


It's A JAZZ THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment